- I have trained in the Martial Arts for over 15 years and have a BJJ Black Belt under Ricardo Texiera
- I am a co-founder of the Freestyle Fighting system and the Freestyle Fighting Academy, the oldest and largest MMA academy in south Florida that has been open for over 10 years
- I have coached about 300 fights in the UFC, WEC, BodogFIGHT, King of the Cage, Strikeforce and many more promotions
- I have worked as a coach and help run camps for many top UFC fighters such as Phil Davis, Brandon Vera, Alan Belcher, Tom Lawlor, Mike Easton, Chris Leben, Jeremy Stephens, Myles Jury and UFC Champion Dominick Cruz
- I have helped hundreds of people achieve their goals in the martial arts and have developed 5 black belts
- I am a 4-time ADCC World Championships Competitor and have battled against ADCC Champions Ronaldo “Jacare” De Souza, Demain Maia, Robert Drysdale and Andre Galvao
Heel Hook on ADCC Grand Champion Andre Galvao
- I am an ADCC 2009 87.9kg Bronze medalist with victories over Rener Gracie, Rafael Lovato Jr., Pablo Popovitch, Tarsis Humphries, Alexandre “Xande” Ribeiro, and Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu
- I am continuously innovating my style of fighting and developing new techniques, training and teaching methods to make my team even more successful
- I study philosophy, psychology and mental training tactics to help prepare myself and my team to get the most out of themselves
- I graduated top of my class with a 3.89 GPA, Magna Cum Laude, and earned a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
That is me in a nut shell. You can check out my bio on the menu bar above to find out my about my history in the martial arts.
If you want to learn more about MMA & BJJ and become the best martial artist you can be, join my email list by filling out the form below and clicking “Show me the Video!” You will get instant access to the rest of the video and you will also get regular updates from me about my latest techniques, training methods, mental preparation tips, videos, interviews and much more. You can unsubscribe at any time, so go ahead and join now and start learning!